Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lancome Lipsticks

Lancome Lipsticks



Hi Lovies! So I recently bought Lancomes free gift at Macys three times and got all three lip sticks so I decided to share them with you! I love these colors and they last a long time. I always get compliments when I wear these colors. All three colors are from their color design line; Wannabe, Love it, and Pretty Burgundy. I definitely give these shades two thumbs up! What do you think? Have you tried them?



Hand Picture: Top is Wannabe, middle is Love it and bottom is Pretty Burgundy

Bottom left two: Wannabe (Cream)
Top Right Corner: Pretty Burgundy (Cream)
Bottom Right Two: Love It (Cream)


I love comments!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely lipsticks. I only own 1 Lancome lipstick at the moment, its great:)

    Sara x
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Pretty Burgundy looks like something I would love. :) I have a couple of the Color Design ones too that I got as gwp and I love them! Have you tried the Lancome Rouge in Love lipsticks? They are also super gorgeous! xo

    http://stephsbeautyboutique.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah they all look gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete